- Works safely, effectively and economically.
- Comes in a ready-to-use tip and pour bottle.
- Reduces the organic buildup and odorous residue in residential and commercial plumbing and septic systems.
- Contains NO harmful chemicals or emulsifiers.
- With regular use, BioOne will maintain free-flowing systems and remedy sluggish systems.
- Will not clear a completely clogged system, repair broken pipes and mechanical defects or degrade inorganic materials. Individual results may vary.
- Developed in partnership with the U.S. EPA Design for the Environment
- Dual Product: Drain line and Septic maintenance product
- 100% live, beneficial bacteria
- Chemical free
- Patented formulation
- A proven formulation to fully degrade fats, oils, greases and stubborn organic gunk
- Performance ready; no mixing involved. Just Pour and Go!
- P-Friendly: Safe for people, pipes, pets & the planet
BioOne IS NOT:
- BioOne is not a caustic chemical. It will not harm your pipes or septic tank.
- BioOne is not an enzyme, soap or surfactant.
- BioOne is not a drain unclogger.
- BioOne does not eliminate the need to have the septic tank pumped. Products that claim you will never have to pump your septic tank are inaccurate statements.
- BioOne is not available in stores!